Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Automobile Accidents Business Law Construction Law Contracts
We hope you find our articles and resources provided on this site useful and interesting. If you have questions about a specific case pertaining to personal injury, medical malpractice, construction accidents, wrongful death, product liability, or business law, please contact us.
The attorneys at Peter DeFilippis & Associates help accident victims get the justice they deserve. Our goal is to obtain for our clients the best result possible. Call 212-227-4001 or 914-478-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.
Click The Titles Below to Read Our Informative Articles:
- How to Determine the Reasonable Settlement Value of Traumatic Trimalleolar Ankle Fractures
- Why We Always Send Our Clients to Defense Medical Exams Accompanied by An Advocate
- Injured Senior Hit by Car Receives Justice and Rare Insurance Reversal
- It’s a Good Policy to Ask For Your Insurance Policy
- Subtracting Insult from Injury
- Seeking to Understand Damages
- Unraveling Pain and Suffering
- Cap to Limit Non-Economic Awards Fails in Negotiations
- Fact Sheet About the McDonalds’ Scalding Coffee Case
- The Truth About the McDonald’s Coffee Case
- Taking the Mystery Out of Legal Terms
- The Importance of Opposing Bill H.R. 5 for Tort Reform
- Can Social Media Be Used Against a Plaintiff In a Court of Law?
- How to Choose the Best NYC Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case
- What You Should Do If You Are In a NY Car Accident
- “Jury-Rigged”- How Many Verdicts Would Be Different If Juries Were Allowed to Ask Questions?