Explore the captivating articles and resources we’ve compiled or authored on this site, designed to not only inform but also interest you. If you seek answers related to personal injury, medical malpractice, construction accidents, wrongful death, product liability, or the complexities of business law, don’t hesitate to reach out.
At Peter DeFilippis & Associates, our dedicated team of attorneys is committed to securing the justice you rightfully deserve. Our mission is to achieve the optimal outcome for our clients, ensuring their interests are well-protected. Feel free to connect with us at 212-227-4001 or 914-478-7777. We eagerly await your call, ready to embark on this journey toward justice together.
Click The Titles Below to Read Our Informative Articles:
- How to Determine the Reasonable Settlement Value of Traumatic Trimalleolar Ankle Fractures
- Why We Always Send Our Clients to Defense Medical Exams Accompanied by An Advocate
- Injured Senior Hit by Car Receives Justice and Rare Insurance Reversal
- It’s a Good Policy to Ask For Your Insurance Policy
- Subtracting Insult from Injury
- Seeking to Understand Damages
- Unraveling Pain and Suffering
- Cap to Limit Non-Economic Awards Fails in Negotiations
- Fact Sheet About the McDonalds’ Scalding Coffee Case
- The Truth About the McDonald’s Coffee Case
- Taking the Mystery Out of Legal Terms
- The Importance of Opposing Bill H.R. 5 for Tort Reform
- Can Social Media Be Used Against a Plaintiff In a Court of Law?
- How to Choose the Best NYC Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case
- What You Should Do If You Are In a NY Car Accident
- “Jury-Rigged”- How Many Verdicts Would Be Different If Juries Were Allowed to Ask Questions?